Hi Tek Walls products
HiTek Walls Australia
Hi Tek Walls applications
Multilevel Residential and Commercial Construction, Townhouses, Residential Housing and Basements
- Hi Tek Walls are a load-bearing shear wall system that is very cost-effective in multi- level developments.
- Hi Tek Walls are suitable for different wall types such as external walls, dividing walls, lift shafts and retaining walls.
- Because of the reduced wall thickness over conventional construction, more saleable living space is available for a given footprint.
- Since the panels come in heights from floor to ceiling, construction speed is faster than traditional masonry construction.
- Hi Tek Walls are suitable for use in basements and as retaining walls. The fibre cement facings can be easily tanked to provide a waterproof load-bearing wall.
The Steps in the Construction Process
- Architectural and engineering plans are provided by the builder or developer, so the project can be quoted.
- When the quotation is accepted and a purchase order received, Hi Tek will panelise the drawings using CAD for sign-off by the client.
- Manufacturing of the panels is then commenced.
- The panels are delivered to site in co-ordination with the builders’ schedule.
- Installation of the panels can commence following the set out. The panels are lifted into place over the starter bars and a bottom track.
- Next the horizontal and vertical steel reinforcing is placed in position according to the engineer’s specification for each job.
- At the same time the required electrical services can also be run in the walls.
- When the panels and reinforcing at each level have been installed and checked they can be core-filled with concrete from either scaffolding or a floor deck for the next-level slab.
- The concrete-filled walls are then ready for finishing. These walls are suitable for multiple types of finishes both internally and externally.